i like to read
I like to do a lot of musical stuff from playing to messing around in garageband, also some other musical instruments.
I like to play soccer.
I like to climb trees and ride my bike.
I like to run cross country
I like to run cross country, daydream, and play all sorts of sports.
I like to draw
I like climbing trees, reading, running, and swimming!
i like to play baseball and wrestle
i like to play hockey and baseball
Drumming
Hey guys! Use this space to answer the question(s) from the video.
i like to read
ReplyDeleteI like to do a lot of musical stuff from playing to messing around in garageband, also some other musical instruments.
ReplyDeleteI like to play soccer.
ReplyDeleteI like to climb trees and ride my bike.
ReplyDeleteI like to run cross country
ReplyDeleteI like to run cross country, daydream, and play all sorts of sports.
ReplyDeleteI like to draw
ReplyDeleteI like climbing trees, reading, running, and swimming!
ReplyDeletei like to play baseball and wrestle
ReplyDeletei like to play hockey and baseball
ReplyDeleteDrumming
ReplyDelete