Hey guys! Water day is tomorrow so don't forget to bring a swimsuit & towel. Slide will be open during lunch! Check out the new video & leave us a comment. See you all tomorrow!
I am going to pray for my family and friends. also I am going to pray for the campers and not just about myself. i try and make promises to pray every night but sometimes i don't. i really am going to pray for these people tonight and al the other days that are left in kidsfest.
One thing that I definitely know I struggle with is remembering to pray to God often... But lately, with a new problem I am having huge difficulty with in life, I have remembered every once in a while to pray when it is especially hard on me at that moment. The thing that I want to do this week is to remember to pray to Him EVERY day, putting the problem aside and praying for others instead of my own needs.
I am going to read my one minute bible but also read the related texts at the bottom of the page and think about what they mean. Then I will pray about them.
Now that I've seen this video, I want to pray every day this week to god about how much love and respect he gives to us even though sometime we take the wrong path other than the path given to us by are flawless lord, jesus. To be honest I don't feel like I contribute being a christian from praying every night to read the bible, but I know to trust in the lord and know that be love me, he's been by my side through the scariest and the toughest times. But if I do so, i know I'll be safe. I've recently downloaded the bible app, I hope that will get me into reading the bible more and to bring me closer to God.
I am going to start to reflect and record the teachings that I learn this week. I will then put deep thought into them and remember them for the situations that I will find myself in.
im going to pray, but not just for myself, but for all the staff, counselors, campers and everyone.
ReplyDeleteI am going to pray for those in need.
ReplyDeletei am going to read the bible and pray
ReplyDeleteI am going to spend time praying and reading the bible
ReplyDeleteI am going to pray for my family and friends. also I am going to pray for the campers and not just about myself. i try and make promises to pray every night but sometimes i don't. i really am going to pray for these people tonight and al the other days that are left in kidsfest.
ReplyDeletei will pick a new person that is in need to pray for everyday
ReplyDeleteI will read more of the bible and pray for those in need
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I definitely know I struggle with is remembering to pray to God often... But lately, with a new problem I am having huge difficulty with in life, I have remembered every once in a while to pray when it is especially hard on me at that moment. The thing that I want to do this week is to remember to pray to Him EVERY day, putting the problem aside and praying for others instead of my own needs.
ReplyDeleteI am going to read my one minute bible but also read the related texts at the bottom of the page and think about what they mean. Then I will pray about them.
ReplyDeleteNow that I've seen this video, I want to pray every day this week to god about how much love and respect he gives to us even though sometime we take the wrong path other than the path given to us by are flawless lord, jesus. To be honest I don't feel like I contribute being a christian from praying every night to read the bible, but I know to trust in the lord and know that be love me, he's been by my side through the scariest and the toughest times. But if I do so, i know I'll be safe. I've recently downloaded the bible app, I hope that will get me into reading the bible more and to bring me closer to God.
ReplyDeleteI am going to start to reflect and record the teachings that I learn this week. I will then put deep thought into them and remember them for the situations that I will find myself in.
ReplyDeletei will spend time praying and focusing more on god
ReplyDeleteI will pray and follow god through everything I do.
ReplyDelete