Welcome to Middle School Serve & Kidsfest 2013.
Watch the video below and leave a comment. See you at 8:40am!
In the comments below, write 1 thing you are looking forward to this week!
To post a comment click directly below where it says "# comments." After typing your comment you can select "anonymous" and then "publish." Voila! You did it. Maybe you'll get a sticker.
What i'm most excited for is doing arts and crafts because i really love art.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to meet all the campers through arts and crafts and make some new friends!
ReplyDeleteI am extremely excited to help the campers and watch them have fun at Kids Fest! I also hope to make some new friends as I work there.
ReplyDeleteI am excited for kidsfest because I had so much fun as a camper and now I get to contribute to making a fun and memorable experience for another kid! :)
ReplyDeleteI am excited for kidsfest because I think that it will spread Gods message to many campers, and I want to be a part of that.
ReplyDeleteI am super excited to help the campers at arts and craft and to also make new friends during the week
ReplyDeleteI am excited to meet new people
ReplyDeletei am excited to see how god going to work through people this week.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see all the kids have a good time, and introduce them to new friends.
ReplyDeleteIm excited to meet new people and help the campers
ReplyDeleteI am excite to meet the campers!
ReplyDeleteim excited to meet new friends and meet the campers
ReplyDeleteim excited to meet new people
ReplyDelete