Hey friends! Thanks for all your help today! I'm praying Jesus is shining His light through each of you & growing you closer to Him this week. You're all rock stars. Tomorrow is crazy hair day so be sure to participate in that! We have a new video for you, leave us a comment (:
I keep myself away from temptation and peer pressure because I know I'll come across the same scenario later but they'll tempt me to do thing twice as worse such as sex, drugs and so on. I stay from situations like this now so it won't happen or affect me later
Times that I try to just earn Gods approval would be when I'm tired and in bed and think "wait I forgot to read my bible!" I really don't want to and just think about skipping it and then think that I should do it because that will make god think better of me. I should really just read it because its the bible and I want to worship and learn more about God.
Sometimes I try to get God to think better of me when I read my bible and pray every night no matter how exhausted I am. Otherwise I fear that he might be mad and I might have a terrible day.
I stay clear of all da bullcrap (sex, drugs, pop music, etc.)
ReplyDeleteP.S. This be Benjamin Price Heckman
i try to stay away from people who do bad things like swearing and drugs, sorta like what Ben said up there.
ReplyDeleteI keep myself away from temptation and peer pressure because I know I'll come across the same scenario later but they'll tempt me to do thing twice as worse such as sex, drugs and so on. I stay from situations like this now so it won't happen or affect me later
ReplyDeleteI will stay away from peer pressure and not let others decisions effect my own.
ReplyDeleteI will stay away from peer pressure
ReplyDeleteTimes that I try to just earn Gods approval would be when I'm tired and in bed and think "wait I forgot to read my bible!" I really don't want to and just think about skipping it and then think that I should do it because that will make god think better of me. I should really just read it because its the bible and I want to worship and learn more about God.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I try to get God to think better of me when I read my bible and pray every night no matter how exhausted I am. Otherwise I fear that he might be mad and I might have a terrible day.
ReplyDeleteI try to get god to think better of me by overworking my faith in him
ReplyDeleteI go to church and really try to sing and worship our great god.
ReplyDeleteive seen people where all they do is read the bible and are always serious
ReplyDeleteive seen people do nice things to people no matter who they are
ReplyDelete